It’s not too late to get involved and add your voice to the World March. Here’s how:
1) Endorse the World March as an individual or organization RIGHT HERE
2) Organize an event or action in your neighborhood, workplace, school, or community in support of the March between October 2nd and January 2nd. We have set aside December 2nd as “World March USA Day” and are aiming to have hundreds of events organized across the country on that day.
3) If you already have an existing event scheduled during this 3-month period, consider designating it “In Support of the World March” and add it to our calendar of events. Your support can be shown by including info on the March in your program, by having a short presentation before or after the event, or by incorporating the themes of the march into the content of your event.
4) Volunteer with efforts to welcome and host the international team of marchers when they visit NY, Washington, Los Angeles and San Francisco. November 30 – December 3. We need people to help with logistics, press, publicity, graphic design, fundraising, and outreach. (email@example.com).
5) Spread the Word! Talk about the march with your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers and fellow students, and refer them to our website:www.worldmarchusa.net.
Thanks for joining us in the largest mobilization for peace and disarmament in history!